If the breeze from those open windows just isn't cutting it, come by our shop in Wyoming, OH 45215 to get an expert opinion on what we can do to fix your auto A/C or heating problems. We offer affordable prices and guaranteed workmanship. Contact us at 513-821-8408, so we can help you drive in comfort.
Why maintaining your AC System is very important:
Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance!
Indications your A/C system may be having issues:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Our repair and maintenance services include:
A fan belt, also known as a drive belt, is a belt connecting your car's engine to the front mounted accessories. The fan belt rotates the water pump and engine fan, which maintains a cool environment for the engine and its components. Sooner or later, your vehicle's fan belts will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on Wyoming Automotive for all your vehicle's repair needs.
You not only have to get the belts replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To have the belts replaced by auto cooling and heating experts - and get your car driving right - visit Wyoming Automotive today. The mechanics at Wyoming Automotive will thoroughly inspect your car's belts; replace all worn belts; and adjust the installed belts.
Radiators are heat exchangers for cooling your car's internal combustion engine. A radiator cools the engine by circulating an engine coolant through the engine block - it then loses the heat to the atmosphere through radiation. A radiator has a set of tubes through which the engine coolant flows. Fins surround these tubes. When the radiator fails, the excess heat produced by the engine could damage the engine components. To prevent this from happening, have your radiator serviced regularly. To have your radiator needs handled by experts, visit Wyoming Automotive today.
Our family has used Wyoming Automotive for over 20 years. It is a family owned business and we can always depend on Wyoming Automotive for honest and professional service for all of our vehicles. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for prompt and trustworthy automotive care and advice.
I've been taking my car here for about a year and have had nothing but great experiences! I really trust them and would recommend them to anyone.
I first started going to these guys when my warranty (and free oil changes) was up. They are friendly, prompt, and reasonably priced.Twice since, I have had unusual, unpredictable, mechanical problems occur the day before I was to leave on vacation . Does this happen to everybody else, or is it just me? Anyway, both times they were able to fix my car quickly enough to allow me to make it to our destination on time. Places like this used to be easy to find in my younger days. They are few and far between today.
Mark and his team take great care of our vehicles. My husband and I are very happy with the work that is performed and the pricing that goes with that work. Best thing of all, is that we trust him to let us know what is wrong and they do not try to run up the bill by saying there are problems with parts that are just fine!