- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Our family has used Wyoming Automotive for over 20 years. It is a family owned business and we can always depend on Wyoming Automotive for honest and professional service for all of our vehicles. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for prompt and trustworthy automotive care and advice.
I've been taking my car here for about a year and have had nothing but great experiences! I really trust them and would recommend them to anyone.
I first started going to these guys when my warranty (and free oil changes) was up. They are friendly, prompt, and reasonably priced.Twice since, I have had unusual, unpredictable, mechanical problems occur the day before I was to leave on vacation . Does this happen to everybody else, or is it just me? Anyway, both times they were able to fix my car quickly enough to allow me to make it to our destination on time. Places like this used to be easy to find in my younger days. They are few and far between today.
Mark and his team take great care of our vehicles. My husband and I are very happy with the work that is performed and the pricing that goes with that work. Best thing of all, is that we trust him to let us know what is wrong and they do not try to run up the bill by saying there are problems with parts that are just fine!